Friday, August 23, 2013

What You Really Need To Do

Photo: |Today's thought| While standing in line, waiting to order my late lunch at Subway I noticed that there was just one employee working - a young female, moving swiftly to make sure everyone was being looked after as quickly as possible.

As I was getting my card out to pay, I told her how well she was doing. Her face lit up and she said "Thank you, I really needed to hear that!"

Isn't it true that we often admire another individual but we fail to actually speak that positive thought to them. 

I challenge you - next time you encounter someone working their butt off and giving a damn about customer service - speak your mind! 

Let them know you value and appreciate it, because the smallest compliment, might just make the biggest difference. Alex x
Sharing a positive thought, more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment